About Axis Bank – A brief Summary
- Axis Bank is the third largest private sector bank in India. The Bank offers the entire spectrum of financial services to customer segments covering Large and Mid-Corporates, MSME, Agriculture and Retail Businesses.
- Axis Bank is one of the first new generation private sector banks to have begun operations in 1994. The Bank has a large footprint of 4,758 domestic branches (including extension counters) with 10,990 ATMs & 5,972 cash recyclers spread across the country as of 31st March 2022.
- With a balance sheet size of Rs. 11,75,178 crores as on 31st March 2022, Axis Bank has achieved consistent growth and with a 5-year CAGR (2016-17 to 2021-22) of 14% each in Total Assets & Advances and 15% in Deposits.
Why choose Axis Bank Credit Cards
- Instant Approval
- Whole Digital & Paperless process
- Interest-free period up to 45 days
- Get Reward points, Discounts & Cashbacks depending upon the credit card type
Basic eligibility for Axis Bank Credit Cards
At the time of applying …
- You should have a good Credit Score and Credit history
- Your age should be 18 and above (Advised age 21 Years)
- You must have a valid PAN card and Aadhar card
- You should have the proof of Residence if the address in the Aadhaar card is not the current one
How to Apply & Getting Approved
- Full Name(As per PAN Card)
- Email Address
- Current Residence Pincode
- Employment Type
- Current Company Name
- Monthly in-hand salary
- Mobile Number
Step 2. Upload only genuine documents. (Uploading Clear & Genuine documents makes higher chances of approval)
Step 3. Complete Further processes like Video KYC, OTP Verifications, etc.
Now, wait for your credit card approved* & delivered at your doorstep. *(Approval totally lies on Bank Rules & Verifications)
If already applied, Click Here to track the application status for your Axis Bank Credit Card
Types of Axis Bank Credit Cards
There are about 30 types of credit card in Axis Bank. The whole list is given below…
- Axis Bank Atlas Credit Card
- Axis Bank Select Credit Card
- Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card
- Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card
- Spicejet Axis Bank Voyage Credit Card
- Spicejet Axis Bank Voyage Black Credit Card
- Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card
- Axis Bank MY Zone Credit Card
- Axis Bank Neo Credit Card
- Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card
- IndianOil Axis Bank Credit Card
- Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card
- Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card
- Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card
- Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Credit Card
- Miles And More Axis Bank Credit Card
- Axis Bank Aura Credit Card
- Axis Bank Freecharge Credit Card
- Axis Bank Freecharge Plus Credit Card
- Axis Bank ACE Credit Card
- Axis Bank Pride Platinum Credit Card
- Axis Bank Pride Signature Credit Card
- Axis Bank MY Zone Easy Credit Card
- Privilege Easy Credit Card
- Axis Bank Signature Credit Card With Lifestyle Benefits
- LIC Axis Bank Signature Credit Card
- LIC Axis Bank Platinum Credit Card
- Platinum Credit Card
- Titanium Smart Traveler Credit Card
- Axis Bank My Wings Credit Card
Click Here to apply for Axis Bank Credit Card
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1. What are the documents required at the time of applying?
Ans. Generally only PAN Card/Number is the mandatory document but it is advised to keep Aadhar Card too.
Q 2. What is the minimum age required to apply for Axis Bank Credit Card?
Ans. The minimum age should be 18 Years but it is advised that your age should be 21 Years & above.
Q 3. Shall I’ve to open an account with Axis Bank to be eligible for a Credit Card?
Ans. No, There is no need to open up a bank account with Axis Bank to be eligible for a Credit Card.