About PayTM Money
Paytm Money is India’s most efficient investment platform. A SEBI-registered investment adviser and online financial service provider, Paytm Money Limited offers a streamlined user experience, online stock trading, easy digital KYC, automatic payments, an updated portfolio, and strong insights to support you in making informed investment decisions.
You can begin your investment adventure with absolutely no paperwork thanks to their “Investor First” Approach. They have simplified and streamlined the investment process for more than 14 million customers with their all-in-one investment and wealth management software by offering Mutual Funds, Stocks, Futures & Options, IPOs, NPS, and more.
One97 Communications owns a wholly owned subsidiary of Paytm Money. In addition to Paytm, Paytm Mall, and Paytm Payments Bank, One97 also owns Paytm Money.
To know more about PayTM Money i.e. Paytm Money Charges, Paytm Money Trading Software, Paytm Money Margin Exposure and many more, Click Here
Benefits of using PayTM Money Demat Account
- Lowest brokerage of Rs.15 per trade on stock delivery, intraday, futures and Options
- Provides a single platform for investing in Stocks, Mutual Funds, NPS and many more
- No Account Opening Fee
- No Platform Fee for first month (after that Rs.30 per month + GST)
- Free Equity Delivery trading
- Fully digital process for account opening & Zero maintenance charges
- Provides option to switch external regular mutual fund to direct mutual fund.
- Provides option to invest in Digital gold, ETF, IPO, F&O, and NPS retirement funds other than Stocks and MF
- Zero commission on direct mutual funds.
Basic Eligibility for Account Opening
- Minimum Age should be 18 Years
- Must be a citizen of India
- Have a valid PAN Card & Aadhar Card (i.e. identity proof & address proof)
- Must have a valid bank account
- Mobile Number should be linked with Aadhar Card
How to apply for PayTM Money Demat Account
- Click Here to apply
- After filling the basic details, download the app
- Open the app now
- Enter your Mobile Number that you have registered with Aadhar Card
- Then fill all the required details correctly & upload only genuine and clear documents
- Complete other steps like Video KYC, OTP Verification, etc
- After all, wait for the confirmation message now (Usually takes 2-4 hours)
PayTM Money Advantages & Disadvantages
- Open a digital account immediately
- Investment advice for mutual funds
- Low trading fees and a simple pricing structure
- Powerful and easy-to-use trading platform
- Direct MF platform that increases your returns by 1%
- Option to apply for an IPO online
- There are two types of orders: bracket and cover
- Process is fully digital (Paperless)
- Maximum brokerage across all categories is a flat rate of Rs 15.
- No branch customer care support (only through email)
- NRI Trading Accounts is not available
- There is no existing facility for margin against shares
- Trading in commodities and currencies is not possible
- There is no margin finance facility
- There are no trading plans with unlimited monthly volume
- Contrary to well-known brokers like Zerodha and ProStocks, Equity Delivery brokerage is not cost-free
- Advanced order types like GTC (Good Till Cancelled), CO, BO, Basket Order are not supported.
PayTM Money Contact Details
Mr. Varun Sridhar,
Paytm Money Limited,
8/2, Sarjapur Main Road,
Bengaluru – 560103
Tel No: 080-46253716
B-121, Sector-5, Noida – 201301
Tel No : 0120-4770-440
Frequently Answered Questions
Q 1. Is it mandatory to make an investment once the account has opened?
Ans: No, It is not mandatory to make the investment once the account has opened. You can make the investment as per your requirements.
Q 2. I have completed KYC and other processes. How much time will it take to open the account?
Ans: It usually takes a few hours around 2-4 hrs for account opening.
Q 3. Is Paytm Money safe?
Ans: Yes, Paytm Money is a SEBI registered broker and Investment advisor. The company is a member of BSE and NSE stock exchanges and a depository participant of CDSL. As a stock broker, it is regulated by SEBI, the stock market regulator.
Q 4. Which is best Paytm Money or Upstox?
Ans: They are both discount brokers. In general, Upstox is rated higher than Paytm Money. Paytm Money is only given a rating of 4 out of 5 compared to Upstox’s rating of 4.5. Upstox has 51,99,547 active customers, compared to Paytm Money’s 5,53,792 active customers.